Re-Opening on n June 14
Our classes will return to in-shala practice in our current location Hohenzollernstr 10 on Monday 14.6.2021.
Class time 6-10 am with appointed practice times by pre-registration.
Please note the brief outline of the safety measures and requirements of attendance on-site:
– Proof of one of the three:
1) PCR test, no older than 48 h or rapid test no older than 24 h. ASM can not provide the test.
2) Vaccination certificate (complete vaccination)
3) Complete recovery from COVID-19 illness, at least 28 days and not more than 6 months
– Pre-registration via Eversports app to a specific practice time: come on time and respect the time of students practicing after you.
– Keep distance of 1,5 m from others
– Use disinfectants provided
– FFP2 mask required the facility except when practicing on your mat.
Important: These hygiene regulations apply regardless of a negative test result or proof of vaccination and recovery!
– Contact tracking
Come and practice with us
"The full ashtanga system practiced with devotion leads to freedom within one's heart."
"Practice and all is coming."
GET IN TOUCH AND VISIT US.
You can find us at:
IMPORTANT! Location change on July 1 2021
Ashtanga Spirit Munich will move to a new location in central Munich, Robert Koch Str. 13, 1.7.2021!
For any questions or concerns feel free to send us an email.
How to get there:
Our shala is 5 minute walk from U3/U6 Giselastraße station and 6 minute walk from Münchener Freiheit station on the lively Hohenzollernstraße. Bus stops for lines 53, 54, 58, 59 and 68 are located nearby. We share the space with The Studio. Enter the courtyard of the pink building by the shops Hessnatur and Weißglut. Take metal stairs on the right up to the first floor.